Post-bac for pre-reqs and accept international students?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RuggerSportsDoc

Sports Med Faculty
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am looking around for post-bac programs or SMPs that allow international students to enroll in, and would like to complete my pre-requisites at that program since I am not from US (most medical schools prefer students completing the pre-reqs at US).

I have been looking around, and since my case is pretty non-traditional in such a way that:
1. I am not going to receive my BS degree in US.
2. I stayed at an US college for 3 quarters for undergrad.
3. I am not a US citizen / resident.
4. I have not done my pre-requisites yet. I have been doing one quarter of gen chem and physics, but that's all. I have a lot of biology and biochem anyway.

Anyone who knows of post-bac or SMP programs, preferrably in CA (LA or SF) that would help me fulfill my pre-reqs? I do not really need a grade boost, but I need my pre-reqs done to be considered as an applicant.

Thanks!