Post-bac programs in Florida

Started by hyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hyn

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any post-bac programs for career-changers? The ones I found required a DAT score.

Thanks!
 
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any post-bac programs for career-changers? The ones I found required a DAT score.

Thanks!

edit...

poured out my heart and soul but noticed that you're wanting to change degrees not careers (meaning you haven't worked in the field yet)...so I deleted my long rambling run-ons.

like some of the people said in the other posts I would stick around at your school to try and get everything knocked out where you are at. probably the cheapest and easiest option.

Good luck!
 
Last edited: