post bacc ala carte at AU or GW?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drseuss

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taken a few post-bacc courses ala carte as a nontrad at GW or American Univ in DC? What has your experience been? I've heard a little on American, and realize they are relatively organized, but have heard nothing on people taking classes as a 'nondegree student' at GW.

Members don't see this ad.

bump?

drseuss said:
Anyone taken a few post-bacc courses ala carte as a nontrad at GW or American Univ in DC? What has your experience been? I've heard a little on American, and realize they are relatively organized, but have heard nothing on people taking classes as a 'nondegree student' at GW.

drseuss said:

Hey there-

I went to GW for undergrad. I can't tell you too much about taking classes a la carte... but I know that it is really expensive. Non-degree students have to pay over 1000 bucks per credit hour. I know next to nothing about the premed advising, as I took my sciences after graduation in an organized post-bacc. GW is great, and I loved it, but my guess is that American is probably less expensive and has more experience with non-trads doing premed, since they have a program.