Post Bacc at William Paterson, NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

munusen2008

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken courses at William Paterson University of NJ in Wayne NJ? I was thinking of applying to the program they offer there but wanted to get an idea of how good the courses/teachers are. Thanks for your help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken 2 courses there. I don't know of any formal post-bacc program there. I am in the program at Hunter College in NYC, and took Gen Chem 2 and Orgo 1 Lab at WPU due to scheduling constraints. The teacher I had for G. chem was amazing, but has since retired, and orgo was simple, but a lot of work.
 
Didn't want to start a new thread as this one is already here!

Just wanted to know if any of the previous posters, or anyone else who knows anything about this program could give me some feedback?

I just got off the phone with the head of the "pre-health" committee. The program sounds pretty good and close to what I am looking for in a Post-Baccalaureate program. Just wanted to hear some reviews though!