Post-bacc Career Changer Recommendation for 2.9cGPA

Started by SAK08540
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAK08540

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I'm looking to apply to a structured career changer post-bacc for the January term 2024. I see that many career changer programs require a cGPA of at least 3.0-3.2. I dealt with a lot of abuse when I was younger and developed CPTSD as a result of those years, however I've been in therapy, matured greatly, and have worked in various fortune 500 companies since graduation. I've always dreamed of being a Doctor and I'm finally in the financial position and mentally/emotionally able to pursue this goal of mine.

Can someone please point me in the right direction of any post bacc programs that will consider lower GPAs?

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.