Post Bacc Dental Program Emergency Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

celtics-42

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a senior and I wanted to apply to a dental post bacc program that will help me gain admission to a dental school upon successful completion, meeting the requirements. But I have not applied to any dental schools, are there any programs I can apply to without having applied to dental schools, if so can you please name any of them and provide some detail? Thanks for your help and it means a lot, I just don't know what to do right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Midwestern (IL), Barry (FL), Rutgers (NJ) just to name a few. Depending on how bad your GPA is will determine if you should go for Post Bacc, 2 Yr Masters, or informal post Bacc. Obviously you will have to do well in your studies (3.6+) to gain admission, but if you can do well (3.8-4.0) and rock the DAT then you will have many options when it comes to choosing a school

Midwestern (IL), Barry (FL), Rutgers (NJ) just to name a few. Depending on how bad your GPA is will determine if you should go for Post Bacc, 2 Yr Masters, or informal post Bacc. Obviously you will have to do well in your studies (3.6+) to gain admission, but if you can do well (3.8-4.0) and rock the DAT then you will have many options when it comes to choosing a school

I currently have a 3.15 GPA and I believe 2.9 sGPA, which program would work if I want to do a one year program and gain admission if I meet the requirements. My DAT is 18 AA 18 TS 19 PAT but I am retaking it later on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Any of them would do I guess. You have to do your research to see which one best fits your needs. Also probably a DAT retake

I currently have a 3.15 GPA and I believe 2.9 sGPA, which program would work if I want to do a one year program and gain admission if I meet the requirements. My DAT is 18 AA 18 TS 19 PAT but I am retaking it later on.

Retake the DAT and aim for 22+ for sure