Post-bacc help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blue_baloon7

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has any information on Case Western's Master of Medical Physiology program or University of Northern Colorado's Master of Biomedical Sciences program. I have been accepted to both programs but I am waiting to hear back from my top choice (Regis) with whom I had an interview with today. I am hoping to get an offer from Regis but I have to explore other options in case I don't. Any help would be wonderful!
 
I know it has been a long time since you wrote this message, but which school did you end up choosing?