Post Bacc Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CanStudent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I want to know what are the best post bacc programs specifically for "academic enhancers". Also is there any that is available for students right after undergrad? Can you provide acceptance to med school percentages?

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC has a listing of programs that self-identify as record-enhancers.Postbaccalaureate - AAMC Then you need to do the leg-work and contact the schools and ask them to tell you the proportion of matriculants who go onto medical school within x years of matriculation. (I'd figure the length of the program plus 2 years as the period of follow-up after a student starts the program. (Ask for matriculants as the denominator because some programs will have many drop-outs that make the proportion of graduates who go onto med school much higher than the proportion of matriculants who reach that goal.)

Reactions: 2 users
I understand this but I have gone to that site and found 179 programs, I want to know what are the top ones