1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Post-Bacc q's

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Suz177, May 6, 2002.

1. Suz177

Suz177 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Two questions:

First, has anyone had a phone interview for MCP's post-bacc program yet? Any advice? I have mine scheduled for tomorrow and don't have much clue what to expect.

Second,if I don't get in this year(I'm on 4 waitlists), then I plan to enroll for post-bacc in the fall. Problem is, do I reapply this summer, before there are new grades and reccomendations or do I waste another year of my life waiting to reapply?

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. booya23

booya23 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

4. Qafas

Qafas Jarhead
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am just about to finish up the IMS program at MCP Hahnemann. I applied to med schools last year along with the program at MCP, and there are plenty of others in my program who did the same. Those of us who got in this year obviously had only one semester's grades from the program. I would suggest that if you have the rest of the stuff, such as strong MCATs and ECs, in order then you should go ahead and apply to med schools this year, along with the post-bacc.
    Good Luck!