Post-Bacc & SMP's that don't require DAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NotGivingUp

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a recent graduate and I am on the search for a post-bacc or SMP that could better prepare me for dental school. I just don't want to have to take the DAT (not ready yet) just to try to get into a program to help me learn the information on the DAT. Just doesn't make sense to me. Why waste my money taking the DAT to get into a supplemental program? If anyone has any advice for me at all I would greatly appreciate it! I graduated with a 2.8 GPA . Low for dental school, I know but Its only because of chem and ochem 🙁