post grad masters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CanuckPAGirl

That girl needs therapy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do these entail? Just curious of the coursework of these since you've completed your PA studies in the bs degree. I definitely will want to complete a masters once I am done my bs.
 
I understand that Nebraska just wants the fees paid and a Masters thesis written, after you have the BS and the PA-C earned, may also require that you are practicing. But all this is just what I've been told by somebody. I have not yet looked into it.
 
actually nebraska is a 1 yr 30 unit masters program requiring
1. ethics course
2. health policy course
3.research/scientific writing course
4. masters thesis suitable for publication
5. supervised clinical practice for 5 months(800 hrs) with a preceptor in the specialty of your emphasis

I did the program my 1st year out of school (with an em emphasis of course)

http://www.unmc.edu/alliedhealth/pa/dlo/PA_DLO_curric.htm