Post-graduate loan payment and salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

narmenia89

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking of going to Touro, and it's expensive. I want to ask you guys:

-how difficult it was for you to find a job after graduating
-how long it took
-and how much money you started off with.

The reason for this is to have a better understanding of what I'm putting myself into, and because I'm a little cautious about the rumors of the saturated job market.
 
Not difficult. (rural west) .. 4 offers before graduating , did not accept any, spent 6 weeks post graduation job searching, started at 100k pre licensure.

If youre looking to stay in a metropolitan area, things may be a little different. I would say, 4 years from now, expect things to be about 2-3x harder.