Post-Interview Acceptance Rates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

diamondkings

M1 student trying to keep on keepin on’.
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

There are some DO and MD schools mixed in, but hopefully some of your schools of interest are in the spreadsheet!

I am posting a link to a google doc that has some data regarding the number of ii and then some acceptance rates behind it. I am just wondering if there is an updated doc or if this is the most up-to-date one? This says it is from 2018, but I wasn't sure how accurate it is. I know some schools will post the amount of applications they receive and some don't, so I know a lot of what you look for/find can be inaccurate.

Anyways, thought this was a good time in the cycle to re-post this doc since interview season is in full swing, I sure am ready for these neurotic pre-med days to be behind me!

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
where is this data from?

A lot of it seems fair, although I also wonder where the data is from. Usually the threshold for acceptance is on the order of 30-40% post-interview, which is why a lot of people consider 3-4 interviews to make it likely someone will be accepted in at least one of those. Obviously this isn't universal, but it was true for me and lot of others I know.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Drexel -
Interviewed Accepted %
74770794.65%

???

I mean I would be thrilled if this was the case, but I'm pretty sure they interview about 1200
Yeah, there’s some schools on there that make me wonder. Others seem like they could be accurate. Data says 2018 so it’s a few years removed as well. It caught my interest anyways.