Post your personality

Started by drboris
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drboris

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FP docs, please post your myers briggs personality.

I am ESFJ and am considering FP, EM, or general IM.

Thanks
 
INFP here. But, not too sure if it's still true. The last time I tokok the Myers-Brigg's test was in 2000. Also considering EM, FP, IM, or general surg.
 
What's with the surge in interest in people's personality types all of a sudden? This is like the fifth thread on it. Next we're going to see a rebirth of the "what's your sign" threads.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
drboris said:
FP docs, please post your myers briggs personality.

I am ESFJ and am considering FP, EM, or general IM.

Thanks
I'm also ESFJ and I'm considering FP, IM or psychiatry.
 
ESFJ/ISFJ (right between extrovert and introvert)

considering FP, IM, Peds, ????
 
Took the test again (using cooldreams' link) and now I am ISFJ.

This is one of the lines in the description of ISFJ:
To be sure, the hospital is a natural haven for them; it is home to the family doctor, preserver of life and limb, and to the registered nurse, or licensed practical nurse, truly the angels of mercy.

How perfect, considering I am going to be applying for FP this year! 😀
 
ENTP...I'm extroverted, intuitive, thinking, and perceiving.

I'm also a cancer 😀

I like EM, IM, long walks on the beach and watching sunsets.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad