Postbac (M.A.) at Midwestern University,AZ, 2011-2012 thread

Started by web4all
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

web4all

bigfoot123
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I will be attending the M.A. program in August 2011. If you are looking for a roomate in Glendale Arizona, I think I am a candidate. I graduated from UCLA, class of 2007, male, like to keep things neat and clean, organized, no drama, like to pay dues on time and spend most of leisure with books. I am very amiable and easygoing. Also I do not smoke cigarette. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank You.
 
Hi everyone. I will be attending the M.A. program in August 2011. If you are looking for a roomate in Glendale Arizona, I think I am a candidate. I graduated from UCLA, class of 2007, male, like to keep things neat and clean, organized, no drama, like to pay dues on time and spend most of leisure with books. I am very amiable and easygoing. Also I do not smoke cigarette. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank You.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=828047