Postbac PreMed 2015

Started by jcapua2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcapua2

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I submitted a post last year about postbac premed application.

For those who have applied and/or have successfully admitted to postbac premed programs, what are your advises/recommendations to a prospective applicant? I'm basically asking about your experiences during the application process. How long did it take until you hear back? Did you visit the school and/or have an interview? How competitive is it?

I am looking into applying to the following programs:

Goucher College
Bryn Mawr
Bennington

Here is a brief overview of my academic stats:
BA Anthropology, Minor Nutrition 2009-2013;
MPH Epidemiology, Concentration Global Health 2013-2015;
Participated in a whole variety of research (clinical, lab, epidemiological);
President of current and past organizations;
Worked multiple jobs while in undergrad and grad school;
I have decent GPA (undergrad 3.8), and an okay standardized test scores (ACT/GRE).

Thanks for your help in advance!