postbacc grade

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gonzalok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took 4 post-bacc classes this semester but my grades will not increase my undergraduate GPA. I got all B's. Actually it drops my overall GPA. (MY undergraduate GPA was 3.5) Is it better to not include post-bacc history on my AAMC application? Will there be any disadvantage if AAMC or med school find out that I omitted post-bacc history on application?

Members don't see this ad.

I took 4 post-bacc classes this semester but my grades will not increase my undergraduate GPA. I got all B's. Actually it drops my overall GPA. (MY undergraduate GPA was 3.5) Is it better to not include post-bacc history on my AAMC application? Will there be any disadvantage if AAMC or med school find out that I omitted post-bacc history on application?

I would not advise omitting ANY grades from ANY institution you've been to. You are required to post all grades and wherever you eventually matriculate will need a final official transcript of all final grades that have not been submitted. You could get into a lot of trouble if any institution found out that you were omitting any academic information, and it's just not worth losing your chance to apply to medical schools for some grades that you are not happy with. Sorry!