PostBacc/SMP in Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

burgerking12345

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any experience with the Texas Tech Masters/Postbacc at either el paso or lubbock. I can't seem to find anyone with info. It seems pretty good b/c they gurantee an interview at PLFSOM for either that cycle or the next but i can't find anyone that's been through it unfortunately.
 
Does anyone have any experience with the Texas Tech Masters/Postbacc at either el paso or lubbock. I can't seem to find anyone with info. It seems pretty good b/c they gurantee an interview at PLFSOM for either that cycle or the next but i can't find anyone that's been through it unfortunately.

I did the Master's program in El Paso which is just the continuation of the 1 year post-bacc. You can PM me for more info.
 
I did the Master's program in El Paso which is just the continuation of the 1 year post-bacc. You can PM me for more info.

How did your MP go? I looked into it but I only found the Post-Bacc program they insisted that it wasn't a Master's. Overall was it 1 yr or 2 yrs . Do you have a link? Did you get into Paul Foster?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad