Posting Interview feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

With most interviews quickly approaching, I was wondering if those who have interviewed in the last couple years could update the interview feedback section. Thanks - It would help out all of us a lot!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
With most interviews quickly approaching, I was wondering if those who have interviewed in the last couple years could update the interview feedback section. Thanks - It would help out all of us a lot!

Great idea :idea:
I think it is about time that we updated the interview feedback section. I noticed that no one posted information about their interview experience at the schools that I'm interviewing at (eg. ASU). I will make a point to contribute to the forum and provide feedback after my interviews. Hopefully other people will consider taking the time to contribute back to the site as well.

Hey Everybody, Thanks for starting this thread about submitting interview feedback. I would definitely be interested in knowing if anyone has any interview feedback for Idaho State University, Washington State University, or more for Pacific University. I don't have any interviews yet, but I'm curious about what other people's reactions were to those programs.

Thanks!

Feedback on OK State anyone???? I haven't seen any info shared here and it would be really helpful!!!! :)

Although I send a PM to a couple people, I haven't heard back. Anyone interview at Eastern Michigan last year?

Last edited: