Potential Job Share Summer 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoodResident

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings.

I am about to head into my final year of my residency in a great program and a well paying field with great lifestyle. Also have my MPH from HSPH. However I must be crazy because I had a great experience as a PGY-1 in internal medicine a few years back and I am thinking of going back to my old Hospital to finish PGY-2 and 3 in IM. This hospital is in the metro Boston area and is a strong community based program with a reasonable schedule, excellent teaching and extremely supportive atmosphere. I have a great reputation with the PD and assistant PD who are among the finest people I have ever met and both like me very much.

The problem is I am getting older (early 30's) and want to start enjoying life a bit too and maybe have a family. In the past this place has done a part time position, and I am thinking of finding a great person to partner up with and see if they will take us on as a job share for PGY 2 and 3. Where I awill be BC/BE in another specialty I thought this might be a great way to make some money, see the world and also finish the training I kind of want to do.

Anyone interested PM me and I can say more/answer questions. I love IM, but I also love what I am doing now and life in general so maybe this will give me some balance! good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad.