potential PTCAS issues????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oresihat

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am currently (or at least trying to be on top) on my game by submitting my application early as possible. However, there seems to be an issue that I have been running up to. I picked out my three references well ahead of the application deadlines of my program choices, gave them enough time to construct a well-though out and honest recommendation letter, and according to them they have submitted it.

However, PTCAS reports a different story and says they haven't received the reference letters from any of them. It is also reflected on my end with the status as "requested" for my references. I called PTCAS and they resent the link to all three; all three resent the link with the completed references back. Still the same issue. Called PTCAS again, same response. I even went as far as staying with one of my references and we both looked at the link that PTCAS has sent to him, saw him complete the steps, and sent the reference. Even saw an automated response from PTCAS saying that they have confirmed the reference letter has been sent. Went to call PTCAS again, same answer.

I'm not sure where to go from here; everytime I asked PTCAS it seems as though they aren't really that helpful. I would like to know is if anyone is suffering the same effect as me, or am I just the lone wolf here?

Members don't see this ad.

The same thing happened to me with one of my references.

I went in and deleted the request on my own and sent a new one and it worked.

Hope this helps!