PP hiring in NH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

livefree1212

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
PP hiring employee or partner track physicians.
Provide coverage for level 2 trauma center hospital with OB (no high risk) and smaller hospital in lakes region of NH (very low callback) as well as orthopedic surgery center.

Great relationship with hospital and one of the few remaining groups in the area remaining private.

Low volume cardiac (required if partner but mostly CABGs/straightforward valves), cath lab with some structural heart but TEE cert not needed.

Happy to provide more details (comp, vacation, benefits) via PM!

Members don't see this ad.

There’s a recruiter calling me incessantly for southern New Hampshire is this the same location? Not familiar with east coast except Boston. Thanks

There’s a recruiter calling me incessantly for southern New Hampshire is this the same location? Not familiar with east coast except Boston. Thanks
Don’t know if you want to “become more familiar with east coast”? Is it still (especially northeast) incredibly abusive to Anesthesiologists? Asking for a friend!!

You are probably getting calls for southern NH medical center. Basically that place sold to NAPA and their entire anesthesia department left so they are running entirely on locums. I believe they may be taking bids for a different group to cover them. Napa is always trying to hire in this state.

We are in Concord NH (about 1 hour north of Boston). We run medical direction usually 3:1 but also do our own cases reasonably frequently. We have a great long-standing relationship with our hospital and a great deal of autonomy so I wouldn’t say we or our employees are “abused”. We are extremely flexible but are looking primarily for someone who will take call (either employee or partnership track). Again feel free to PM me if you want to speak more.