Ppai moca

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Me neither. I was getting motivated to do a real project on my own, but I'm tempted to pay the few hundred bucks to do one if the modukez

Yeah I'm wondering if it is just easier to do the module. I want to dedicate as little time as possible to this thing. I'll prob do one of them after the holidays. I'll report back later

I did my MOCA sim last week. Not too bad. Just nice to have it done for one 10 year cycle.

On the iPhone

I can't get over the $1500-1700 price tag (I only checked a few) for the sim lab, and that is not including other associated costs with traveling! I'd really like a breakdown of where all this money goes. This is worse than when the USMLE came out with the clinical portion of Step 2.

Basically, I think we can think of all of this as a tax. A cost of doing business that was not there before. Are patients safer because of this tax? I don't know the answer but I have a pretty good guess. Are some people's pockets lined a little thicker? I think I know the answer to that as well.