Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a few questions regarding physician quality reporting system I was hoping SDN could help with.
1) Is PQRS reporting required for inpatients?
2) If it is, what measures do you all report on. I have been trying to find 9 potential measures but really am having a hard time finding ones that represent my population. What happens if I select measures of PTs I never see and therefore have none to report?
Ugh Medicare is the worst. I'm hoping you guys have some insight!
Thanks again!
1) Is PQRS reporting required for inpatients?
2) If it is, what measures do you all report on. I have been trying to find 9 potential measures but really am having a hard time finding ones that represent my population. What happens if I select measures of PTs I never see and therefore have none to report?
Ugh Medicare is the worst. I'm hoping you guys have some insight!
Thanks again!