PR hyperlearning books vs PR cracking the mcat (in store) books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reddyjs

where are my pants?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether there is a difference between TPR hyperlearning books they give you in there classroom courses and TPR "Cracking the MCAT" books that you can buy at regular bookstores such as Barnes and Nobles? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I've read on here, there is a big difference between the two books with the Hyperlearning being substantially better. Hopefully someone on here will be able to verify whether this is correct.

I believe you can get Hyperlearning for like 10 bucks used on Amazon. Why not pick it up?

There is more than one hyperlearning book. I know there is a BS and PS one. Not sure if there is a verbal one too.

Members don't see this ad :)
i bought cracking the cbt and then i returned it and bought the hyperlearning books off craigs list

the hyperlearning material seems to be better because there is so much more but i didn't get any practice tests with it

i think cracking the cbt has like 4 practice tests or something

BIG difference. Hyperlearning is the material straight from the TPR course. They are much more in depth (and , i believe) much more helpful than the "garden bookstore variety"

Actually, TPR Hyperlearning was some of the best review material I came across.

As far as practice tests go, spend the money to get the real CBTs from AAMC. They are most indicative, have great review modes, and really can help you get an idea of where your scores will end up.