PR online class, is it ok to skip classes?

Started by crying
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crying

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been skipping a few of the classes since I wasn't finding them to be too helpful in the beginning, especially since I was behind on reading, but I feel really guilty. Sometimes, I end up attending classes anyways or re-watching classes I missed, regardless of how helpful I find it, just because the course was so expensive.

I've been using the books and online resources to study. I want to watch the classes but I'm trying to finish up content review by the end of this month so I'm having trouble finding the time to do everything since the classes are 4 days a week and 2.5 hours and I work part time.

Am I making a mistake in skipping all of these classes? Are they actually really helpful in the end?
 
Not a good idea to skip classes, you should of pick a course schedule more suitable for you. I am enrolled in PR verbal accelerator course and at first I was in a course on Thurs course and I switch to a Sun course... call PR and try to switch into a more suitable course.

I have a question abt the PR course, can I PM u ?
 
Last edited: