PR Test A-D

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xoomn

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone taken these test and how did you guyz do on the verbal section? I have done the first 3 (A, B, and C) and have consistently got an 8. Is this a good judge of my score on the real MCATs or is it a harder scale?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, o.k the PR tests A-D are really difficult, they say so themselves at the end of the exams "Our pretest sections are harder than average" so DO not get discouraged by taking them..... rather their practice exams ie: 480, 481 etc.... are MUCH MORE reflective of your real abilities....

check it out: my stats on their 480's are on ave 9-10 verbal, 10-11 physics, and 11-12 bio.... NOW on the A-D tests 7-8 verbal, 6-7 physics, 7-8 biology

MY advice to you all is NOT to do the A-D tests you WILL get discouraged.... stick with the 'normal' 480's tests..... no point in getting depressed at this stage of the game.

GOOD LUCK ALL and remember we have three more days and then FREEDOM! :clap:

there's another thread about this, but i'll just say here what i said there. they're good to test yourself if you want "real sections" to work on (like me..i did the actual 480's, and now i'm just making sure i have my timing and stuff down for each section), they're good for that, but DON'T use their scoring scale as a representation of how well you're doing. if you take one of the PR scales for the other full-lengths or a kaplan full-length scale, you'll see that you really aren't doing that bad (i made all 7's on my PR C test today...with the kaplan scales, i would have made all 11's...i know that isn't hard and fast--different tests and all--but you get the idea) good luck! :D

I have a question about PR verbal tests A-D. See I have this book that my friend gave me. It has a bunch of full practice tests in it and they are labelled A-E. Although, the book is all torn up so I can't tell the source of these tests, or if they are even reliable or not. Could someone who has PR tests A-D or remembers maybe help me out. Tell me the subject of the first passage in a few of the tests or maybe a few of the questions that I should expect to find if these really are PR test A-D. Thanks.