Practice Questions for CP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neopath

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on resources for practicing CP questions? If the questions on the BOARD are anything like the questions on the RISE, I'm not sure I've come across any really helpful question banks.

The Mais companion questions seem to be just the compendium book in question format, so not sure how helpful that is.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Taht site looks really good for BB, particularly coming from a BB fellow and informatics fellows; what about chemistry? Anybody have any good chemistry resources?

Members don't see this ad :)
http://www.labce.com/start.aspx

I used this alot as a resident; although its intended for lab techs I thought it was still useful for casual quizing breaks during the day and the format is fun/ almost addictive to try to get the high score for the day. If you're as immature as I was/am you can enter a name like 'fredhasherpes' and when you get on the leader board tell your friend Fred that he has a high score.

The Mais companion questions seem to be just the compendium book in question format, so not sure how helpful that is.

For the most part that is correct, but I did add some extra information and some mnemonics.

I would recommend making your own questions and then studying them. I made flash cards (Mnemosyne, Anki, Headmagnet - there's a ton of free ones out there now) from my questions.

Geo

Last edited:
For the most part that is correct, but I did add some extra information and some mnemonics.

I would recommend making your own questions and then studying them. I made flash cards (Mnemosyne, Anki, Headmagnet - there's a ton of free ones out there now) from my questions.

Geo

That's pretty much what I'm doing -- using your book as the basis for my studies and just adding details in as I go. Looking forward to the upcoming edition!

http://www.labce.com/start.aspx

I used this alot as a resident; although its intended for lab techs I thought it was still useful for casual quizing breaks during the day and the format is fun/ almost addictive to try to get the high score for the day. If you're as immature as I was/am you can enter a name like 'fredhasherpes' and when you get on the leader board tell your friend Fred that he has a high score.

Thanks for the link. I only did one or two quick tests, but the questions seem pretty close to what residents would need to know/study.

I know RISE exams have been mentioned in the past as good study source for both AP & CP questions. Does anyone have access to old RISE exams, when they did the paper versions? (Specifically, I am looking for 2002)