practice test for naplex exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naplex

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends,

I am taking naplex this month,please recommend me some good but inexpensive site to practice naplex questions.

Members don't see this ad.

I recommend you to try all the quizzes from chasenaplex,its $10 and also has sample test, very worth to try. click here

The pre-Naplex is the best choice. It is retired NAPLEX questions. It will give you an estimate of your score, and it is fairly accurate.

pharmpreponline is $60/year. It's a very good site. Pre-naplex can only increase your confidence. It does not help much and costs you $50. Practice a lot of sample questions. That's all you need.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks all of you.

Right now I am doing all the quizzes and practice test from chasenaplex.com
I am happy with the sets of questions they have.

I am planning to take prenaplex next week.If I do not perform well then I might go with your advice smilybuddy.

Anyways thanks all of you.

Hi, Friends
I got my Naplex score today with a scaled score of 90. I am so happy:).
I studied Apha mainly ,CPR, stoklosa for maths and some old college notes of mine.
Regarding practice test, I did all the test of chasenaplex.com and took prenaplex before scheduling my exam.

I am really thankful to this forum to give me lot of information, and suggestions..

I am planning to give naplex next week.My prenaplex score is 98 and chasenaplex score is 70% in paid naplex and 75% in naplex series.
Is it good to go?

Based on my experience,you are absolutely ready for naplex.Go ahead and take it with full confidence as your score's are good in both prenaplex as well as chasenaplex quizzes as they are the good indicators of naplex score.

Hi All,

I took naplex a weeks ago and received my result today in mail,I am so happy that I succeeded with a score of 92.Thanks to this forum and everybody who prayed for me.
Thanks

I have 3rd edition(printed in 2005) of APHA. Does it make a difference if I use it to prepare for NAPLEX or should I have the new edition(7th,2010)?
please give me some opinions...

I have been a silent reader of this forum from last few months,just passed naplex so wanted to share my experience with you all.
I read APHA primarily.But its true that it does not cover everything asked in naplex,so I took help from CPR,Remington.For maths I used stoklosa mainly.In Naplex, I had Qs from all major topics of APHA and atleast 8 Statistics Qs. Apart from Statistics, I had approximately 18-20 math Qs, which were mixed some easy some tough ones.
My recommendation is to practice a lot Questions from some good practice site so that you can have idea about different types of questions asked in naplex.
I used all the practice tests from chasenaplex and prenaplex (2 times), and appleton and lange they had pretty good question similar to the pattern of naplex.

Good luck and thanks for the wishes