Practice Tests

ehara1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What sources do you guys use for practice exams?

I've already taken the 5-6 practice tests Kaplan offers as well as the free ADA test online. My exam is in about ten days so I'd like to have access to a few more tests before I take the real thing.

Members don't see this ad.

This doesn't help 100%, especially if physics is your weakest subject, but there is the 2007 DAT test online and you can purchase the 2009 DAT. Again, it is not perfect, but getting practice in 5/6 sections is better than nothing!

Princeton review has some good practice tests. I'm not sure if you can purchase them separately. I had access to them from buying a Princeton review "Cracking the OAT" book.

The thing I like about the DAT practice tests is that they are written by the same people who wrote the OAT. While studying, I looked at the Kaplan ones but they were very poor representations of the actual OAT. What is the purpose of taking a practice test if it is not like the actual test? The OAT and the two DATs were the only ones I took. I ended up with a 380AA/400TS.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The thing I like about the DAT practice tests is that they are written by the same people who wrote the OAT. While studying, I looked at the Kaplan ones but they were very poor representations of the actual OAT. What is the purpose of taking a practice test if it is not like the actual test? The OAT and the two DATs were the only ones I took. I ended up with a 380AA/400TS.

where can I get access to the practice DAT and OATs you're talking about? I agree Kaplan is a poor representation of the real thing

oh ok yea I thought you were referring to another practice OAT.

thanks for the advice

What sources do you guys use for practice exams?

I've already taken the 5-6 practice tests Kaplan offers as well as the free ADA test online. My exam is in about ten days so I'd like to have access to a few more tests before I take the real thing.

OAT Achiever. That's what has made me get through the OAT. The questions are difficult, but will serve you good on the real thing.

My test is in a week and I used the Destroyer, Chads Videos, and Kaplan for studying. Didn't get a chance to look at the achiever, but I hope the tools I used are enough to get me through!

My test is in a week and I used the Destroyer, Chads Videos, and Kaplan for studying. Didn't get a chance to look at the achiever, but I hope the tools I used are enough to get me through!

I think thats enough material! :)

Just do the best you can and try not to stress over it. You've done the work and solved tons of problems by now. Just have a positive outlook and you'll do fine! let us know how it went. Maybe relax the day before =)