Practice Vision statement is still in 2003 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niksem

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There've been rumors that Practice Vision statement was deleted from 2003 application. It is simply not true. The statement is still there. Any comments?

Members don't see this ad.

No it's not. AMCAS did away with it. Besides whatever application you have is the wrong one. ITs' not availible until May 1st.

I have already startedto fill out the application and entered quite a bit of information there. Then I noticed that it is a 2002 application. bump.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you like to keep posting threads about the same topic? Your question was answered on the other thread that you started. If you were actually trying to complete the application, then you would see that in the 2003 worksheet provided by amcas, that there is no longer a practice vision. :rolleyes:

I'm on my parents' computer, so I wasn't able to download the 2003 worksheet. Therefore, I can't tell you if there is a PV statement.

And, you can't possibly be completing an AMCAS for 2003. They haven't launched the program. It probably won't even be available until the middle of May. Last year they said May 1, then it became May 15, then it was May 20. Remember 2002 applicants :)

So, niksem, you shouldn't be completing the AMCAS 2002. You're wasting your time (and I hate to think how much of it you've wasted since that thing took me over two weeks!) That's for the entering class of 2002 (aka, this fall.) You need to wait until May. All you can do now is print out the 2003 worksheet and work on that.

What is AMCAS thinking? Why would they allow someone to begin an application for the Fall of 2002 in March of 2002? Can't they get their application together?

Hey niksem-

Rahter than look like an idiot, and have your question ansewred twice. Go up and hit the edit button and delete this thread.