Pre-2015 TBR books for Nymeria's MCAT plan

D

deleted1075378

Hi,

I am an "old lady" (kidding - I am in my mid to late 20s) and I remember when SN2ed was the way to go for MCAT prep, so I was going to use Nymeria's MCAT plan because that's mostly SN2ed modified for MCAT 2015

I bought pre-2015 TBR books (~2005 or so) because the Nymeria plan says it's okay to use them.

I also have the 7-book Kaplan set designed for MCAT 2015 for better Biochemistry coverage.

I saw a post on here that said they changed the question style for MCAT 2015, so you shouldn't use pre-2015 prep books. How true is this?

Buying a new set of books (the 2015 MCAT version of TBR) is cheaper and easier than having to take the MCAT more than once, so I will buy them if needed, but I'd rather not if not necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

PlsLetMeIn21

2+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I would definitely get the new books for the sciences. I used the Nymeria plan with current books and they were the single most useful thing I did (132 C/P and B/B). I personally wasn't going to risk studying material that had been removed from the exam or worse yet, miss things that had been added to the exam.

Reactions: 1 user
D

deleted1075378

I would definitely get the new books for the sciences. I used the Nymeria plan with current books and they were the single most useful thing I did (132 C/P and B/B). I personally wasn't going to risk studying material that had been removed from the exam or worse yet, miss things that had been added to the exam.

Thank you!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.