Pre-dental Interships?

Started by babytomato
Tags Tags
intership
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

babytomato

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I couldn't find much info on internships that pre-dents have done, I decided to post this on here to gain some more insight into what they're like and see if it'd be interesting.

Here are some basic questions:

How did you come across the internship opportunity?
What kind of internship was it?
What were you required to do?

Feel free to add additional info/websites if you'd like 🙂
 
1. Either I knew the dentist or I asked them for the internship
2. Most of them were dental shadowing internships; some others I did required applying to like research internships
3. For the shadowing ones, mostly just be attentive, ask questions and help in any minuscule way I can 🙂
 
1. Either I knew the dentist or I asked them for the internship
2. Most of them were dental shadowing internships; some others I did required applying to like research internships
3. For the shadowing ones, mostly just be attentive, ask questions and help in any minuscule way I can 🙂

How were the shadowing internships different from regular shadowing?