EatParsley

10+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2006
Status (Visible)
Anyone have advice for those of us in the pre-interview or possible interview pool. Should I write a letter of interest or something like that, or should I just ride it out? I am getting antsy!!!

HrryUpNwait

Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
Oct 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Pre-interview is a test- if you send a letter and plea they will usually give you an acceptance and skip the interview completely.

Rzarecta

Premed 2: Electric Bugalo
10+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Anyone have advice for those of us in the pre-interview or possible interview pool. Should I write a letter of interest or something like that, or should I just ride it out? I am getting antsy!!!

Send a letter, it can't hurt you. Write about your interest in the program, and tell them about any new accomplistments, etc. You paid $100 for that secondary, get your money's worth!

PS. I would send something every month or so, anything more frequent and you risk being a pest. Good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.