Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all.
I wanted to know more about being involved internationally.
I am fairly new to this, but I wanted to try volunteering/interning somewhere outside of the U.S.. I think it might teach me a lot. Is this relevant if I am planning to study in the U.S.?
Further questions:
1. Are undergraduate opportunities offered by current school the best options?
2. What is up with ISA Study Abroad? Is it legit?
3. What programs should I start looking at to determine my interests in medicine?
Finally, should I be thinking about this after MCAT? Am I on the right track?
I hope I can hear about your experiences if you are willing to share.
I wanted to know more about being involved internationally.
I am fairly new to this, but I wanted to try volunteering/interning somewhere outside of the U.S.. I think it might teach me a lot. Is this relevant if I am planning to study in the U.S.?
Further questions:
1. Are undergraduate opportunities offered by current school the best options?
2. What is up with ISA Study Abroad? Is it legit?
3. What programs should I start looking at to determine my interests in medicine?
Finally, should I be thinking about this after MCAT? Am I on the right track?
I hope I can hear about your experiences if you are willing to share.