Pre-Med journey finally coming to an end

Started by Mdcsmitty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mdcsmitty

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After ten years I will finally be starting med school this coming august. It’s crazy looking back on where I came from I got politely asked to leave Highschool due to poor academic performance and my college years definitely got off to a rough start but I managed to graduate with honors had a career as a paramedic and then Pediatric ICU nurse and now i finally get to do what I always wanted. Moral of the story is it’s never too late and don’t let others dictate what your future holds. Congrats to everyone with acceptances and to everyone waiting on theirs don’t give up. I got about 10 rejections over the past week but got accepted to my 1st choice this morning so anything is possible.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here. It has been literally a whole decade for me. I look back at my posts from when I first came here and laugh. They look like exactly the kind of posts of a starry eyed students who would eventually get "weeded out". I wish I could find my original account from my very first semester of college.

This has been one weird remarkable year...
 
Last edited: