Pre-Med/Med School/MCAT Jokes

Started by altitude
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

altitude

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just for fun: come up with a short joke or funny comment to entertain others while they're taking a break from studying (or procrastinating) or feeling down.

The topic must be related to pre-meds, application process, etc. No racism, discrimination, or hating please.

On another note: searched the forums for average GPA and MCAT for Princeton med school (dream school) but couldn't find it? Do I need to buy the MSAR for this?
 

Lmao, that was a nice try! I loled a little!


I have a 3.4 GPA, and darn proud of it. I feel like its a waste a money to apply to all of these med schools, so I'll apply to Harvard only, since that is where I truly see myself. Is anyone else applying to only Harvard? Letz b internetz buddiesssz

😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
iyFF9.jpg


I hope my mCAT cheered you up.
 
A man was frantically calling the hospital because his wife was pregnant. "Her contractions are a few minutes apart and the baby is about to come out!"
The doctor replied "Is this her first child?"
"No, you idiot!" he retorted, "this is her husband!"
 
What's the most perverted enzyme in the human body?

Helicase, because its always unzipping everyone's genes.


(totally how I remember the role of helicase)
 
Would I categorize my high school grade 8 science fair research project as "Research" or "Hobbies"
on the AMCAS? I want med schools to know that I was interested in research from a very young age.
 
On another note: searched the forums for average GPA and MCAT for Princeton med school (dream school) but couldn't find it? Do I need to buy the MSAR for this?

It's in the 2045 MSAR (version 13.2):

Princeton Medical
:
Avg. GPA: 4.23
Avg. MCAT: 56

It's my dream school too. :xf: :xf: Here's to our luck getting in!! Cross your toes too! :laugh: