Pre-med postbacc for pre-dental?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alwaysontime

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am exploring the pre-dental route (hold a Bachelors and an MBA -- no science background aside from healthcare / life sciences consulting work experience). Would attending a traditionally pre-med post-bacc (Goucher, Bryn Mawr, Scripps, etc.) to fulfill the sciences requirement for dental school be a feasible idea? Has anybody done this route before? If so, what are the biggest pros and cons of such an endeavor.

TIA for your help!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ask the program directors about their experience with predental alumni applicants.
Thank you! I heard back from Goucher so far that their program is only designed for those seeking admission to med school. I will wait to see what the other postbac programs say.