Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, its my first time on this forum.
So the story is, i was going through my roommates stuff to look for supplements to workout because he said it was ok. So i found weed and I told the RA. He got arrested, kicked out of the dorm, and txted me that I ruined his med school chances as we are both pre-med. I called him and he was upset, he said that he was gonna kill me.
So the story is, i was going through my roommates stuff to look for supplements to workout because he said it was ok. So i found weed and I told the RA. He got arrested, kicked out of the dorm, and txted me that I ruined his med school chances as we are both pre-med. I called him and he was upset, he said that he was gonna kill me.
