pre-naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danny2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did any one who passed the naplex find the pre-naplex helpful? I took it and passed... will be taking the naplex soon... any suggestions. I study the kaplan lecture notes and the A &L question book.

Members don't see this ad.

I thought it was relatively helpful. It kind of gives you an idea as to how the NAPLEX presents the question. Hearing from my friends and from my own personal experience, the score you get on the pre-naplex seems to correlate well to what you will receive on the naplex. I only studied APHA.

I didn't find it as helpful as I'd thought - but my friend who also took it thought it helped her. I mean, it does give you an idea of the exam format.. I only studied the APhA review book and to my surprise I scored 30 more points on the real Naplex than the pre-Naplex, so my scores didn't quite correlate..

In any case, good luck!!! :)

i think more than anything it gives you confidence if you do well on the prenaplex because most people score higher on the actual naplex exam. For example after i scored 118 on prenaplex it gave me reassurance that i was on the right track. My naplex score was 131

I would really recommend the pre-naplex.I even got 2 q on my naplex from the pre-naplex q...I did it 2 times to get comfortable with the computer test because i was nervous about that and i knew i would panic if i don't get familiar with it....I got 98 on my first attempt and 122 on my second and today i got my naplex of 123..so definetely was in same range ....all my friends who did it got same or above ranges as well...