Pre-Pharm & Pharmacy financial aid possible?

Started by Air85ss
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Air85ss

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been trying to understand what my options are for a career change returning to school for a PharmD degree.

I need the pre-pham course work and can finish it in one year, but am not sure what level of student you are classified as (grad/undergrad/etc)?

I've got a BS in Marketing already and am worried about being able to find loans for the costs.

1. What loan options do I have for the first year (pre pharm)?
2. As for PharmD (once accepted) it is considered a Grad/Professional school so I beleive the increased aggregate limits are increased as opposed to the undergrad limits.

I'm not worried about taking on loans in addition to my previous loans, but want to make sure it is possible before I begin. Any help would be appreciated.

*I've lined up meetings with the school in addition to asking friends here.