pre-pharmacy: Canadian school questions

Started by blue pill
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blue pill

No, not that blue pill...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would the Pre-Pharmacy Forum be the most appropriate place to ask any pre-pharmacy (BScPhm) questions pertaining to Canadian schools? Most of the threads seem to pertain to US schools, which I imagine is due to the membership of the forum.

I'd post my questions in this forum instead, but it also seems out of place, given a lot of members knowledgeable in the field of pharmacy would likely not even see my post.
 
Would the Pre-Pharmacy Forum be the most appropriate place to ask any pre-pharmacy (BScPhm) questions pertaining to Canadian schools? Most of the threads seem to pertain to US schools, which I imagine is due to the membership of the forum.

I'd post my questions in this forum instead, but it also seems out of place, given a lot of members knowledgeable in the field of pharmacy would likely not even see my post.

I would suggest you post your question or browse through some current and older threads in the Pre-Pharmacy Forum, because there are actually several discussions on Canadian pharmacy schools in that forum!