Pre-pharmacy citation. Please help me out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessandra20

Reaction score
hello, i’m currently a second year under grad student; about to be third year this fall 2020. I got myself in a pretty bad situation, i was taking a gen chem 1 class and gotten into a misunderstanding with my lab professor and i basically got a citation on my record for violating academic code of conduct. I didn’t fail the class and didn’t have to meet with the dean or any board member because it wasn’t a matter of cheating of any sort. I ended up dropping the course to take it next semester but my only issue is, does this citation hurt my chances of getting into pharmacy school? i have a 3.8 gpa as of right now and any class i didn’t do so well i ended up retaking and recurved a higher score. This has been really stressing me out and i really want to get into pharmacy school but i’m not sure if i just ruined my chances. Many pharmacy students told me as long as i keep a clean record and have a good pcat score and gpa i should be fine and able to get at least one interview but i would appreciate all the feedback please. thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Pharmacy schools will gladly take your $200,000. They are begging for applicants now.

Reactions: 1 user
Since this is a cross-post I am going to close this thread and leave a redirect to your other post that has more interaction and involvement to your question.

Link for those wishing to follow:

Status
Not open for further replies.