Pre-pharmacy gps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Seventy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am currently a sphmoee enrolled in a community college and have a gpa of 3.5. I sadly just received my first C in a science class which is physics and I am really bummed about it. I feel like that really makes it more difficult for a pharmacy school to accept me. I have A's and B's in the classes I already completed. I need know if I should retake this class or keep the C and try by best on the PCAT? I have a few science classes left to take which is anatomy 1&2. Should I keep the C and try by best on those classes also? Any recommendations will help, thanks.
 
Your gpa is fine. Score above a 70 and you're golden (assuming you have some extracurricular activities).