Pre-Pharmacy Pre-Reqs.

Started by iololiol
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iololiol

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am future freshman next year at Depaul University in chicago. Depaul runs on trimesters. Here are the pre-reqs I want to complete in two-years...
English-2 qtrs
Biology-3 qtrs
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
speech- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
microbio- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
sociology-1qtr.
religion-1 qtr.
humanties 1qtr.

THANK YOU -----3 Qtrs./Per Year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am future freshman next year at Depaul University in chicago. Depaul runs on trimesters. Here are the pre-reqs I want to complete in two-years...
English-2 qtrs
Biology-3 qtrs
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
speech- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
microbio- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
sociology-1qtr.
religion-1 qtr.
humanties 1qtr.

THANK YOU -----3 Qtrs./Per Year.


Okkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy good luck!
 
Hello, I am future freshman next year at Depaul University in chicago. Depaul runs on trimesters. Here are the pre-reqs I want to complete in two-years...
English-2 qtrs
Biology-3 qtrs
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
speech- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
microbio- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
sociology-1qtr.
religion-1 qtr.
humanties 1qtr.

THANK YOU -----3 Qtrs./Per Year.

cool_story_bro.jpg
 
Hello, I am future freshman next year at Depaul University in chicago. Depaul runs on trimesters. Here are the pre-reqs I want to complete in two-years...
English-2 qtrs
Biology-3 qtrs
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
speech- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
microbio- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
sociology-1qtr.
religion-1 qtr.
humanties 1qtr.

THANK YOU -----3 Qtrs./Per Year.

For sh*ts and gigles:

1st Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
speech- 1 qtr.

2nd Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs

3rd Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs

SUMMER (At a Community College)
microbio- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
TAKE PCAT & APPLY FOR PHARM SCHOOL

1st Trimester

Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
English-2 qtrs
sociology-1qtr.

2nd Trimester

Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
English-2 qtrs
humanties 1qtr.

3rd Trimester


Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
religion-1 qtr.

This is similar to what I'm doing, but if you don't take summer courses at your local CC you will get bogged down and die.
 
For sh*ts and gigles:

1st Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
speech- 1 qtr.

2nd Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs

3rd Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs

SUMMER (At a Community College)
microbio- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
TAKE PCAT & APPLY FOR PHARM SCHOOL

1st Trimester

Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
English-2 qtrs
sociology-1qtr.

2nd Trimester

Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
English-2 qtrs
humanties 1qtr.

3rd Trimester


Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
religion-1 qtr.

This is similar to what I'm doing, but if you don't take summer courses at your local CC you will get bogged down and die.


COOL that works thanks!!!!
 
For sh*ts and gigles:

1st Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Calc- 1 qtr.
speech- 1 qtr.

2nd Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs

3rd Trimester

Biology-3 qtrs
Chemistry-3 qtrs.
Human AnatomyI&II-2 qtrs

SUMMER (At a Community College)
microbio- 1 qtr.
macro- 1 qtr.
psyc-1 qtr.
TAKE PCAT & APPLY FOR PHARM SCHOOL

1st Trimester

Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
English-2 qtrs
sociology-1qtr.

2nd Trimester

Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
English-2 qtrs
humanties 1qtr.

3rd Trimester


Org. Chemistry- 3 qtrs.
Physics- 3 qtrs.
religion-1 qtr.

This is similar to what I'm doing, but if you don't take summer courses at your local CC you will get bogged down and die.

Nice work on helping out - to the OP - you might want to work on your written communication skills - we had no idea what you were asking...
 
OP, the amount of time your wanting to take those classes in is quite possible to accomplish....just keep in mind b/c of class scheduling the classes you plan on taking might not be offered for that particular trimester, or a particular class might conflict with your schedule... I'd plan on aiming for 2011 to apply to pharm schools.