Pre-Physical Therapy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmt159

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is an occupational therapy thread but I am new to this and could not find a PT thread but, hello everyone I am new to this but I am going insane and am looking for some encouragement hopefully. I am number three on the wait list for a DPT school. It's now June and their program starts in late August. I am curious as to what my chances are? Any insight would be great! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I think your chance are pretty good. Some people are still waiting to figure out finances still. I am hoping to finalize things up tomorrow so I can let my second choice no I am not coming. Good luck

I agree with aupt, people pull often out last minute because they get in somewhere else, can't afford it, or just change their mind. Keep in contact with the school! E-mailing or calling the director or admissions team may seem annoying, but most schools want to see that their potential students are passionate for the school and the program! Squeaky wheel gets the oil, right?

Here's a link to the pre-PT forum:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=821

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! hope if works out!