Pre Post-Bacc International Volunteer Opportunites

Started by corsair
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

corsair

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live abroad and will be taking my sweet time getting back to the states and into my post back program for Spring 2006. Between now and then, I'm looking for some medical volunteer opportunites from SE Asia to Africa. I know of the IMVA but so far have had little response to my billions of emails sent out.

Has anyone done medical volunteering at this stage in the game? I've had first aid expereince, but little more than that. Am I crazy for thinking I could get into a medical volunteer program? Any responses are welcome. Thanks.