Pre-Req's at Monroe Community College or Hostos Community College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mixed Breed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hostos Community College has a better reputation than Monroe Community College. I am simply wondering if it would hurt me to take my courses at Monroe Community College, since Hostos does NOT offer a Statistics course which I need to take.

Please inform.
 
I have no idea about either of those schools, and I doubt anyone on this board does either...furthermore, I doubt any PT school you're looking at will know anything about them either (unless they happen to be in the same region/city as the community colleges) - if the PT school hasn't heard of the schools, then it won't matter which one you go to 😛 The PT school won't care which community college you get a course credit from.

Take classes whichever one you're in-district for (therefore it's cheaper), and if only one offers a stats class, then take it. Although it's strange the other one wouldn't have an acceptable stats class.