1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Pre-Reqs Not Fulfilled?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by hcatherineg, Sep 3, 2014.

1. hcatherineg

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    So I go to a school that runs on a quarter system, and therefore all of my credits had to be converted. Before right now, I was not aware that I was short 2 credits for my behavioral science requirement for 2 of the schools I applied to (Rowan and TouroNY). For a typical school, this would be the equivalent of taking 2 behavioral science courses (6 credits, which I did), but since my credits convert differently I still need to take 1 more class to fulfill this. So far, I've already gotten secondaries from both schools. Does anyone know if this will affect me getting an II from them? Or, would I just be responsible for fulfilling this last part of my pre-reqs before I graduate/matriculate. Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hallowmann

hallowmann SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 5+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Since it's only one class, it shouldn't affect your ability to get interviews/decisions, but you will have to finish it before matriculation, and the schools will want your final transcripts to confirm (this is done for everyone).