Pre-Reqs Not Fulfilled?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hcatherineg

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I go to a school that runs on a quarter system, and therefore all of my credits had to be converted. Before right now, I was not aware that I was short 2 credits for my behavioral science requirement for 2 of the schools I applied to (Rowan and TouroNY). For a typical school, this would be the equivalent of taking 2 behavioral science courses (6 credits, which I did), but since my credits convert differently I still need to take 1 more class to fulfill this. So far, I've already gotten secondaries from both schools. Does anyone know if this will affect me getting an II from them? Or, would I just be responsible for fulfilling this last part of my pre-reqs before I graduate/matriculate. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Since it's only one class, it shouldn't affect your ability to get interviews/decisions, but you will have to finish it before matriculation, and the schools will want your final transcripts to confirm (this is done for everyone).