Pre-Reqs Not Fulfilled?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hcatherineg

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I go to a school that runs on a quarter system, and therefore all of my credits had to be converted. Before right now, I was not aware that I was short 2 credits for my behavioral science requirement for 2 of the schools I applied to (Rowan and TouroNY). For a typical school, this would be the equivalent of taking 2 behavioral science courses (6 credits, which I did), but since my credits convert differently I still need to take 1 more class to fulfill this. So far, I've already gotten secondaries from both schools. Does anyone know if this will affect me getting an II from them? Or, would I just be responsible for fulfilling this last part of my pre-reqs before I graduate/matriculate. Thanks!
 
Since it's only one class, it shouldn't affect your ability to get interviews/decisions, but you will have to finish it before matriculation, and the schools will want your final transcripts to confirm (this is done for everyone).